Costa Med Consulting

Comments 2

  1. Stephen Robertson

    hi, back in the uk i became a qualified energy assessor, does the uk qualification transfer to Spain?

    Thank you for your advice.

  2. Nicola Tait

    Hello, I do not believe that it can be, I understand that the architects, engineers or qualified technicians have all completed the relevant Spanish government courses and have been certified to carry out the work involved. Regards Nicola

Leave a comment