Costa Med Consulting

Energy Performance Certificate Spain – EPC

All homes that are advertised for sale or for rent in Spain must have an “energy performance certificate”, failure to do so can result in a fine of up to 6.000€.

European Health Insurance Card – EHIC

Did you know that only people who usually reside in the UK and are in Spain on holiday or for a temporary stay have the right to use the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) issued by the UK to access state healthcare in Spain?
If you want to ensure that you and your family have full access to state healthcare in Spain as residents, keep on reading…

CostaMedConsulting welcome you to our new website

Here at CostaMedConsulting, we are proud to unveil our new look website ahead of the 2014 Summer season!!! Take a look……

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.